Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No wonder Rams were holding off info on the draft party....

April 05, 2018 01:03PM
First year back we made the trade and moved up to number one pick and the Rams had a draft party at LA Live for season ticket holders whom were lucky enough to get selected for invite. The place was rocking as the excitement grew for picking number one and who was gonna be our QB of the future.

Last year, they didn't have a number one pick(see above) so they held the party in Santa Monica at an old airport hanger on day three....it was still fun, but nothing like LA Live on opening night of the draft like the year before.

So I called last Monday to find out what the deal was for this year and why haven't they announced anything....the guy told me they still didn't know and that they should know a lot more by Wednesday. Tuesday they announced the trade for Brandin Cooks.

Makes sense now....they were waiting to see if it was going to be on Thursday night or day three depending on if we had a number one pick or not and explains why they haven't sent any info on the party plans.

Looks like it will be another day three party.......Hope to see some of you there!!!

I just hope it's not in Santa Monica again....the traffic trying to leave that place was a nightmare, even on a Saturday banghead

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

No wonder Rams were holding off info on the draft party....

Rampage2K-528April 05, 2018 01:03PM

Re: No wonder Rams were holding off info on the draft party....

roman18173April 05, 2018 01:40PM

Rampage2K-156April 05, 2018 02:02PM

The_Zone150April 05, 2018 02:25PM