Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I do not hate him in the least....

April 03, 2018 10:50AM
I also don't want him....the scene I am looking at is that some fans see the loss of Sammy and see him as an upgrade replacement. He would be an upgrade replacement, but I want the teams offense to evolve from a deep WR need to using TE's in both deep routes and blocking schemes.

I don't want all our film from last year to be of use to teams this year...I want them to be confused for another season.

Also it's about his worth to what they (giants) want in return....We have a slew of players that need new $'s coming up....as some have said that is made up by having draft choices coming in at less $'s. If we give up picks there will no way we can sustain the quality we have...they will leave one after another in short time.....

If that happens we have made a large window of being relevant to a short time window.

I see his ability, I know he is better than what we have at this point...but who's to say what we have in the wings is almost as good with Reynolds/Thomas. If we improve our TE play (which I know we will) and add something from these 2 cats we can keep our draft picks and still be formidable because of the of the O from last year evolving into new threats from other areas.

Overall I look at us on paper right now....the D looks to be just bad ass. If the O can sustain with improvement from the TE position the need of a cat like OBJ is not needed. Since right now it's just what's on paper I say we have done enough and let's go forward full steam into the draft sequence.

No hate for the cat...but just IMO no need.....let him go to the whiners....stay with the giants...I find it interesting that no talk is coming from the saints, the packers, the pats, the steelers.....what if the steelers got him.....Brown/ OBJ....would be bad ass would it not?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I don't get the ODB hatred....

spagsbacker328April 03, 2018 09:57AM

The NFL suffers from recency bias more than any other sport IMO

Ram_Ruler164April 03, 2018 10:10AM

The NFL suffers from recency bias more than any other sport IMO

Ram_Ruler162April 03, 2018 10:11AM

I don't see a lot of hatred here....

RamBum242April 03, 2018 10:24AM

I do not hate him in the least....

roman18192April 03, 2018 10:50AM

Re: I don't get the ODB hatred....