Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: McVay, Snead and coaching staff getting credit raises anti IMO

April 01, 2018 03:23AM
Player development which seemed to be better under McVay is still kind of a question mark.

Goff and Gurley the 2 most important guys really improved as did Hav and Brown.

Of the rookies Johnson and Kupp really did well which is a decent haul considering where we picked.

I guess Higbee also improved but he still has a long way to go.

On Defense the biggest jump was probably Joyner

This year will be a big test at linebacker which had some green shoots in Littleton and Samson E. We will need more

On offense I think we need to watch the TE group Everret and Hemmingway in particular. WR group of Cooper, Johnson and Thomas and maybe even Austin. We need 1 or 2 to step up. Not sure we have a any real talent on the offensive line behind the starters to develop as potential impact players

Then we have the draft choices which getting a LB who can be up to speed seems like a key area.

I think McVay and his team did a good job of developing the Talent and did okay in developing the draft talent too. It will be interesting to see how they do that this year as we will still have a lot of key young people we are counting on. Also they will need to balance developing the young guys with getting all the new guys Peters, Talib, Suh etc. comfortable in their new positions. Getting those guys comfortable so that they can produce at their maximum potential is really key to next years success.

It should be a fun year.

Christ has Risen: Happy Easter.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay, Snead and coaching staff getting credit raises anti IMO

BumRap429March 31, 2018 06:18PM

Classicalwit94April 01, 2018 03:02AM

David Deacon124April 01, 2018 03:23AM