Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: leafnose all offense visit mock

April 01, 2018 06:46AM
I did not pull a first rounder for this.
I just believe the Rams are going to go "all in" for OBJ. (wish not, but old school says there are)

OT Tyrell Crosby, Oregon

they are on this kid. Visits, privates, plus Deadpool mocked him already. Notes like "odd body" haven't dimmed Kromer.

RB Rashaad Penny, San Diego State

I really, really like Justin Davis, but the kid fell flat on his face coming out the backfield in his one key snap. Maybe he shines brighter in camp this year, but don't let the moment be bigger than all that. Penny isn't my favorite, but these guys did a private, and that's good enough for me.

WR Daurice Fountain, Northern Iowa

Classic Ram board meets Les Snead in a meeting about guys to have when you leave Jerry World.

C Tony Adams, NC State

need bodies, and they seem to have their eyes on this one.

TE Durham Smythe, Notre Dame

Smythe kind of looked bad to me at the Combine. He's probably worth a higher draft value, and they may like a Conklin or Ian Thomas more. Smythe may be a better inline blocker than the other two. One of the three is probably doomed to fall this far.

RB Akrum Wadley
Iowa guy. Coming out of pro type system. Kind of a blue collar type, and would find life on special teams.

Nick Gates OL
not a thing I know about him. all that's written is that he should have stayed in school. maybe a squad guy

steven mitchell WR
my pick and not from the visit list. Local player who I suspect may not get drafted at all, but another pro system type, and could be a real good special teamer, and squader.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Current list of prospects Rams have interviewed

BigGame81829March 29, 2018 03:35PM

Re: Current list of prospects Rams have interviewed

9-99335March 29, 2018 03:52PM

Re: Current list of prospects Rams have interviewed

SoCalRAMatic263March 30, 2018 03:04AM

Re: Notable names not on there......

leafnose266March 30, 2018 05:12AM

Re: Notable names not on there......

idaram235March 30, 2018 08:14AM

seriously, just 1st rounder in the bunch(Vea)

SunTzu_vs_Camus196March 30, 2018 10:49AM

Re: leafnose all offense visit mock

leafnose193April 01, 2018 06:46AM

Re: leafnose visit mock

leafnose191April 01, 2018 08:59AM

My guess...

jemach195April 01, 2018 09:26AM