Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

On another note: Josh Allen is fools gold.

March 23, 2018 09:19AM
Somebody is going to take a physical specimen with ideal height,weight, speed and arm strength for a QB in the top of the 1st round. And fail.
They're going to take Josh Allen.

I've heard some compare him to Wentz. I sure don't see it. He simply is not as good a player as Wentz was in college. Wentz was a great college player who could put his team on his back and carry them. A guy who could win the biggest games. Allen can't, and didn't, do that.

Josh Allen is the kind of guy that Coach's and GMs swear you should never fall for or reach for. The kind that are so-so college players, but throw really well against air and measure out impressively in pre-draft workouts. But then they go ahead and do it anyway.

Happens all the time.

Granted, Wyoming was not a very good team. But some of that is because Allen wasn't all that great at QB.

It's not that he shouldn't be drafted. But he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath with Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen or Lamar Jackson. He probably should be something like a 3rd round pick who gets 2 years or more to develop to see what you have.

My guess? Some desperate NFL team will take him in the top 5 overall draft selections. And if the Browns hold true to form, he'll be their man.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

On another note: Josh Allen is fools gold.

RockRam460March 23, 2018 09:19AM

I really want to root for him the next (Terry Bradshaw) but

Los Angeles Lenny169March 23, 2018 10:27AM

Re: I really want to root for him the next (Terry Bradshaw) but

21Dog184March 23, 2018 10:51AM

Re: I really want to root for him the next (Terry Bradshaw) but

RFIP161March 23, 2018 11:06AM