Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What are we looking for?

March 21, 2018 12:51PM
Speedball89
I value your opinion. Are you for it, or against? U think it can work? Positive or negative? Thanks

How many 31 year old DTs make impact? Some. Are we looking for an All-Pro NT? Or DE? I have no idea where he will play. There is talk that he would play maybe all 3 positions, mostly NT and DE, and with Brockers there is that kind of flexibility.

There is film on Suh playing 1-tech. In a 4-3 there are times he will be in that position.

There is no film of him over a tackle (4/5-tech) in a 3-4. So, it's all projection as to what he can do. He's a powerful player, long arms, lots of strength, quick in short areas... but he had a strength advantage over guards. Versus tackles, they will be bigger and stronger with longer arms, and he won't have experience.

So, if he ends up mostly playing 5-tech, we don't know what he can do. We will have to wait and see. I was wrong about Rams being interested and this is one of the reasons why, that no one can know what he would full time at positions he's had less success at than where he was dominant. (3-tech, usually)

If he signs today, Rams will have some comments about "he will play multiple roles in our rotation" he can "fit anywhere in our scheme" and we "will move him around" and things like that. But in terms of DE, it's a projection as to whether he will be the dominant Suh or a good or average Suh
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Would Suh Be a Bad Fit for the Rams?

RamBill312March 20, 2018 08:15PM

At least hearing the anti-hype side of the debate

Blue and Gold250March 20, 2018 08:25PM

What do u think?

Speedball89250March 20, 2018 09:30PM

What are we looking for?

Blue and Gold97March 21, 2018 12:51PM

Re: Good stuff

Speedball8994March 21, 2018 12:55PM