Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Quarterback rankings: Top 32 signal-callers across NFL

March 12, 2018 02:48PM
[www.nfl.com]

2018 promises to be a year of transition at the quarterback position. The deepest free-agent quarterback crop in ages arrives just before the deepest rookie quarterback class in at least six seasons. Aaron Rodgers, Carson Wentz, Andrew Luck, Deshaun Watson and Ryan Tannehill are on the mend after serious injuries, while the muddy middle class of quarterbacking is marked by a talented group of young franchise signal-callers jockeying to elevate their status.

Add it all up and there will be a lot happening to shake up the QB picture throughout the league this year. Before that all goes down, we wanted to take a snapshot of where the position stands right now.

Below is a ranking of the top 32 quarterbacks in the NFL, regardless of team. Players like Blake Bortles, Colin Kaepernick, AJ McCarron and Mitchell Trubisky just missed the cut. Let's go:

Jared Goff
QB
Rams

Goff flourished in Los Angeles last season partly because of incredible support: Great pass protection, open receivers, yards after the catch and clearly defined reads. His timing and accuracy were on point for a young pro just starting to develop.

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RFIP338March 12, 2018 02:48PM

Re: This can't be right

RamsFanSinceLA172March 12, 2018 03:07PM

And they pay this guy?

jemach97March 12, 2018 04:54PM

Re: And they pay this guy?

RFIP97March 12, 2018 05:41PM

Last year these same guys were saying Goff was a bust

max90March 12, 2018 05:50PM