Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Interesting read

March 12, 2018 04:09AM
it is......

and for an elder, as myself, to witness the ability for kids to overcome such an injury is terrific

what is the common place "Tommy John" surgery was new age when I was young.

the world of "micro-surgery" is extraordinary, and the less invasive the approach the quicker we see recovery.

For sure, an Achilles was a career ender just moments ago.
Now, we're wondering if players will be ready for summer.
Wow.

not every player will get back to the field, or to their same level of play, but just saw a guy Saturday that had the "old" surgical approach, and what a scar he had for it.

and, as with so many players now, the level of damage has an unique dynamic to it.
For instance, the type of ACL injury that Todd Gurley suffered wasn't as appalling as others have endured. It's why our draft guys here noted that there was high level certainty that he'd be a monster sooner than later.

which makes me wonder about Webster. I was a long, long way from that injury that night, but even from that distance we all knew that Achilles snapped.
I just imagine that the level of injury for him would reflect his ability to play ball again or any time soon? One thing to have an aggravated Achilles, and require a fix versus the full snap?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

will Webster be back, how soon? article on achilles injuries (tho it's not about KW)

zn376March 11, 2018 10:19PM

Interesting read

Anonymous User232March 12, 2018 01:16AM

leafnose122March 12, 2018 04:09AM

LMU93101March 12, 2018 04:11AM

zn84March 12, 2018 06:07AM

LMU9375March 12, 2018 06:11AM

CraigMatson82March 12, 2018 07:43AM

Re: will Webster be back, how soon? article on achilles injuries (tho it's not about KW)

Rams43136March 12, 2018 07:49AM