Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Seems like they could go in a bunch of directions

February 26, 2018 06:53AM
The Peters deal I think is good but I sure would like to know what we gave up. Love the cap flexibility we now have.

TruJo seems like a goner now for sure probably Barwin too. Austin will be cut even if it only saves up $3Mil this year.

Critical FA Joyner, Watkins are still up in the air. Love to have both back. Even if we resign Joyner we are still a CB short unless you count Hill plus we need a nickel at am minimum. Roby Coleman would be a nice resign if the price is right.

I don't like franchise tagging either Joyner or Watkins.

Do we sign Donald to a long term deal or let him play out the year and franchise him? Price for DT seems to be going down not up.

It is hard for me to think about the draft when I don't know how many picks and which round the picks will be in. Frustrating

Anyway adding an all pro CB is a big deal even if his head is not screwed on to tight.

Expect TE/WR to improve with another year of experience. Goff too for that matter and probably significantly but not compared to last years improvement

Wonder about status of Barron, Webster and Quinn though if the KC rumors are correct looks like Quinn is staying.

Need to see what free agency brings and who is cut to determine draft needs. I am sure a lot will depend on what the market prices are for Joyner and Watkins and guys like Roby Coleman

Anyway there are too many moving parts right now and I am looking forward to the next NFL season getting started so things can be cleared up.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A thought provoking offseason post by leoram...

Rams43485February 25, 2018 09:47AM

good perspective

LMU93144February 26, 2018 03:32AM

Seems like they could go in a bunch of directions

David Deacon117February 26, 2018 06:53AM