Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not a huge fan

February 25, 2018 12:09PM
jemach
He has the measurables and apparently did well at the Senior Bowl.

I heard him interviewed yesterday and he apparently can make all the throws. He really didn't get into football until his senior year of high school due to baseball.

He threw for 8,100 yards his last two seasons, threw very few interceptions, and in two games threw 5 TDs to 5 different players.

I know we aren't in the market for a QB but I just want to know more about the talent.

I see the traits people like but for me the particular holes in his game bother my grading too much. Vs pressure he tends to just rush his passes and usually throw of his back foot, he doesn’t work in the pocket at all. Even if he does move his feet vs pressure it is almost always to MOVE the pocket. That said, he does throw some dimes off his back foot...but I’m not projecting that to the NFL. He throws SUCH a high percentage of passes to stationary targets squared up and facing him, tight window throws are basically non existent. Arm is fine. Mechanics are solid but slow.

"What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing"
- Oscar Wilde

I demolish my bridges behind me - then there is no choice but forward.
- Fridtjof Nansen
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone have a scouting report on Mike White QB Western Kentucky?

jemach319February 25, 2018 06:51AM

Re: Anyone have a scouting report on Mike White QB Western Kentucky?

CraigMatson140February 25, 2018 07:28AM

Sounds like Mannion would be in trouble!

jemach123February 25, 2018 07:31AM

I really liked what I saw ...

alyoshamucci122February 25, 2018 07:34AM

I added article to my post above...he seems to be...

jemach101February 25, 2018 07:40AM

Re: I really liked what I saw ...

CraigMatson85February 25, 2018 08:09AM

Not a huge fan

Flipper336162February 25, 2018 12:09PM