Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorta going out of the way to ignore the QB play

February 05, 2018 12:15PM
Foles was nails from start to finish. MVP performance and with the pressure on him to prove his mettle versus Patriots he was absolutely phenominal.

Just calling it as it was. If perfect passes were thrown al the time there would also be more INTs. I think you are confusing ball placement with a bad or inaccurate pass and that is just not what was on display. could there have been 1 or 2 bas passes that were caught or incomplete? That depends on how you intend to interpret the game.

Torry Smith was not very good and he had some passes requiring him to be great but he was certainly not great and this was the biggest game ever for him to possibly be great. I think Philly WR/TE did a great job but schematically and execution and timing wise Foles was on his game and lets just admit he balled out.

Brady was pitcing to the ground on a half dozen plays but because of his gaudy stats he was playing out of his mind in somes eyes. I guess it is tru beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I find the idea that a wr is bailing ou the QB more than the QB targeting and getting the ball into the span and reach of his WRs where they are able to RAC and convert First Downs to be a sorta cop out. jmo

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 12:27PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gotta give credit to Philly receivers

PeoriaRa487February 04, 2018 07:57PM

Eagle RBs weren't bad, either

21Dog134February 04, 2018 08:09PM

they had fire in their eyes....

JamesJM123February 04, 2018 08:41PM

Another thing that was very obvious from the jump...

Rams43115February 05, 2018 07:31AM

absolutely and that was pre-planned before the season

zn135February 05, 2018 08:58AM

Sorta going out of the way to ignore the QB play

BumRap178February 05, 2018 12:15PM