Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thoughts on our next HC?

January 08, 2018 03:37AM
After all McVay screwed up resting players, was out-coached against the Falcons, blew it signing Watkins and gets bogged down in games if his original plan doesn’t work.

We need to put to one side the monumental achievement of turning this club from a pathetic doormat to one of the most exciting teams in the NFL in just a year.

We also need to forget about the incredible Draft he was part of last year that didn’t even include a 1st round pick.

And of course we need to disregard the fact that if let go he’d be on the street for as long as it takes for a phone call to travel from New York to LA.

I know I’m being sarcastic, but jeez some of the posts on here are ridiculous.

There’s nothing wrong with questioning his decisions, but when you make a comment saying he ‘blew it’ resting players, then you lose credibility because you simply have zero way of knowing for sure.

It’s just an opinion, a speculation, a guess. That’s it, it’s nothing more.

As Human Beings we have a tendency to say we ‘knew’ something was going to happen after the event when in reality we had no way of knowing, we just guessed and got it right.

And equally we have a way of dismissing what we got wrong or forgetting about it.

Where are all the people agreeing that Gurley was another Trent Richardson now?

I mean come on, if you’re going to get something wrong about football, that is about as spectacularly wrong as it gets and should have a way of tempering your certainty in the future.

We’re fans and it’s fine to question decisions, that’ part of the fun, but let’s leave the absolutes at the door.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Thoughts on our next HC?

RamUK487January 08, 2018 03:37AM

Re: Thoughts on our next HC?

Classicalwit221January 08, 2018 04:37AM

Re: Guessing is a prodigious part of the fabric of society...

laram147January 08, 2018 05:04AM

I'm not downplaying people's guesses

RamUK132January 08, 2018 05:16AM

Re: I'm not downplaying people's guesses

Rampage2K-91January 08, 2018 07:44AM

+++1(nm)

dodgerram126January 08, 2018 05:20AM