Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inexperience, injury, and some familiar challenges...

January 07, 2018 10:14AM
I went to the game as well. A few observations from my purview (Sect. 5L, Row 15), Rams were anxious, nervous, took a while to "warm-up." I feel that in this situation with these young players, sitting them last week was a mistake. They were dropping passes, the play calling was suspect, not enough runs to Gurley. I still remember a 2nd and 2, then a 3rd and 2, both incomplete passes, what the heck! Then, Ogletree whiffed on a tackle that would've ended a scoring drive on 3rd down. Defenders had a hard time wrapping up and tackling.
Also, Brockers got hurt and left the game, never saw him return or even be on the sidelines, this really hurt our run-stuffing.

As stated already, why don't they throw to Watkins or the TE's?? It wasn't until the end of the game, that it appeared that Goff (McVay) was actually trying to throw to them.

Higbee, juggling and losing another reception, ugh!!

Pharoah Cooper with his fumbles, trying too much and not protecting the ball. Both of those were very difficult to come back from, especially in the playoffs.

I'm disappointed but am very hopeful for next season but I really felt they could've done some damage this season.

These are all obviously anecdotal observations and opinions, but it is what I saw.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Inexperience, injury, and some familiar challenges...

LaloRam452January 07, 2018 10:14AM

Re: Inexperience, injury, and some familiar challenges...

SoCalRamFan210January 07, 2018 11:02AM