Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams Fans Showed Up In Force Saturday!

January 07, 2018 05:47AM
Well I think we can put to rest if LA Rams fans can show up fill up the LA Coliseum! As a season ticket holder who has been to every game in the last two years Saturdays playoff pre game tailgate party and stadium game day atmosphere were electric and the loudest and biggest Ram crowd I had ever witnessed in the LA Coliseum in two years showed up for the game! Now unfortunately in my opinion the Rams team on this day had one of their worst performances of the season. The team was just not ready this day when the stage lights came on. You can blame it on a number of things. Resting starters the week before? I don't think so. Pharaoh Cooper played in the 49er game and had his worst game of the season this night. Game planning? The coaching staff had essentially two weeks to get ready for this game so can't use that as an excuse. The bad turf? Well no different then bad weather, both teams played on the same field. The bottom line is the Rams didn't bring their A game or execute the game plan on this night. From the players to the coaching. At least I can say for one day I was able to enjoy what I had always wanted. A LA RAM game day experience second to none! It was the equivalent to me of an LA Dodger playoff game or an LA Lakers playoff game and I can only hope that we can have more of them in the future! Well all I can say is that it was a great season regardless. I never in my wildest dreams expected to be at an LA Ram playoff game this year. So for that I am grateful! Keep the faith and keep up the great posts Rams fans. It will be all I have to look forward to now until Rams football next year!

SoCalRamFan
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Fans Showed Up In Force Saturday!

SoCalRamFan322January 07, 2018 05:47AM

Re: Rams Fans Showed Up In Force Saturday!

Headslap75224January 07, 2018 06:07AM