Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Wild Card Weekend 2017/2018

January 04, 2018 11:14PM
Playoff games are strange animals. You have opinions and frankly It can be a real crapshoot to pick these games but I'll do my best.

Saturday.

Titans at Chiefs Pick is Chiefs ( Marcus Marriota simply does not encourage me to have confidence in him. He's mechanical and frankly he seems like he's rather be some place else when I watch him play. The Chiefs have a driven leader in Alex Smith who desires to win it all and they have better weapons on offense then the Titans.)

Falcons at Rams Pick is Rams (Who else? Falcons struggled all season and they needed 5 field goals to beat a less than inspiring Panthers team last week. Yes the Falcons have great weapons in Jones and Sanu and great running backs and they have a very good defense. In the Rams the Falcons face a team who is at least their equal in every facet. The Rams have something the Falcons don't have and that is Todd Gurley who is a major star player having an MVP type season. He can do it all and they have complimentary pieces in Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods and Sammy Watkins. The Rams have a good young Tight End in Tyler Higbee and a deep threat at Tight End in Gerald Everett. The Rams can also throw a Pharoh Cooper at you as as the best return man in the game and he can play receiver too. They have young deep threats in Josh Reynolds and Michael Thomas as well. The Rams have a fearless, great young passer in Jared Goff.)

Sunday

Bills at Jaguars Pick is Jaguars (Bills are lucky to be in this game and the Jags are one of the best young teams in the AFC with a great defense and a very good offense)

Panthers at Saints Pick is Panthers ( Just a hunch. Saints are loaded with a veteran and wise old sage at QB in Drew Brees and he has very good receivers and a top running attack but Brees has not been the same Brees we've seen in past years. Cam Newton just on his physicallity alone can dominate a game and the Panthers have a good defense. Something is a miss with Brees though. )

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Wild Card Weekend 2017/2018

GreatRamNTheSky593January 04, 2018 11:14PM

Re: Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Wild Card Weekend 2017/2018

Ramsdude218January 05, 2018 02:58AM

Re: do your picks factor in the spreads?

spagsbacker226January 05, 2018 05:05AM

No, I'm not a bookie. nm

GreatRamNTheSky151January 05, 2018 05:55AM

I don’t see Carolina having much of a chance in New Orleans

PaulButcher59190January 05, 2018 08:12AM

Re: Agree

BigGame81157January 05, 2018 08:22AM

It's all about Cam..and I just don't see it. nm

jemach177January 05, 2018 08:25AM

Re: This game will be close

Speed_Kills179January 05, 2018 09:03AM

Re: It's about their running game