Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to approach Week 17???

December 26, 2017 09:48AM
After seeing the "real" Nick Foles last night, it is easy to want the #4 seed thinking the Eagles are the easier game in the Divisional Round, which may be true, but if the Seahawks or Falcons were to knock off the Saints, then we'd have to play the Vikings anyway. But OF COURSE, we have to win our home playoff game regardless. I'm starting to think, for the sake of my sanity the next two weeks, that I take some advice for our capable coach and just think about the next game. Just beat the Whiners, everyone plays until the W is secured. Too many unknowns, questions, variables:

- Is is better to not face Seattle a third time. Hated division opponent with a sliver of life left? Yet,don't they really stink? We could have put 60 on them last week, and the Jags (who just lost to the Whiners) abused them. Although, isn't it better not to tempt fate against the wormy Pete Carroll?

- Are the Panthers the team we'd least like to face? Isn't Cam Newton a dangerous multi-faceted threat? Or is he the inaccurate QB who would be a turnover waiting to happen against Wade's D?

- Are the Falcons a scary offense? I mean Ryan, Jones and Freeman. Too many gamebreakers. Or are they the team the barely beat the awful Bucs in a must win game then were a no show against the Saints in another must win game?

- If I'm looking ahead, aren't I really scared of that Minnesota defense? Or am I fully convinced that the "real" Case Keenum is alive and well and will appear when the Rams force him to beat them from the pocket?

Bottom line is that there is too much to consider, too many variables. So play to win. Let's quiet all the Garoppolo love and lay a beating down on the Whiners. We'll be in our beautiful blue and yellows in sunny California...no way I want to lose to that team. It's been too good a season so far to end it that way. I hope the coach plays it the same way he has the previous 15 games. I love the results so far!

Happy New Year, Herd bretheren. May it be healthy and prosperous for all!

GO RAMS!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How to approach Week 17???

Youngblood_HOF404December 26, 2017 09:48AM

Re: How to approach Week 17???

stlrams13176December 26, 2017 09:53AM

Re: How to approach Week 17???

Youngblood_HOF224December 26, 2017 10:09AM