Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: That's wrong

December 24, 2017 04:27PM
zn
Well, first of all, if it's the same players (and mostly it is) then, they were left in good shape in terms of just talent. And of course they were. I don't know why anyone would dispute that.

And no Snead never had roster control. He doesn't NOW. Now, Snead has final say in personnel acquisition, but that's just a technicality, since with the Rams the GM work collaboratively now and they did last year.

Before Snead FISHER had final say. And just as a McVay/Snead collaboration is going to have a McVay flavor because the GM wants to give the head coach players that fit what he's doing, it was the same with Fisher/Snead...they looked for players that fit what Fisher envisioned.

How can Eisen be so wrong about these things?

Weird.

The question I pose is do the Rams have the same players on this team if Snead isn't there? I say no. He and his staff did all the work to put together the draft board while Fisher was busy coaching. Yet, Fisher gave Snead zero notice when he was talking about the players the last couple of days.

I'm tired of giving listening to Fisher take all the credit for the players. He gets some of the credit but not all. And he gets all of the blame for those knucklehead players he brought in from his old team.

But what is totally in poor taste is Fisher showing up this weekend and trying to upstage McVay.

~ max ~
“The consciousness of good intentions disdains ambiguity.” - Alexander Hamilton
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rich Eisen on Fisher, Snead and who has roster control

RFIP556December 24, 2017 03:03PM

That's wrong

zn188December 24, 2017 04:10PM

max163December 24, 2017 04:27PM

zn195December 24, 2017 04:39PM