Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Watched Titans-Niners, a few observations

December 20, 2017 06:36AM
RockRam
The Niners:

1) Garapolo is good. But don't buy the hype. He missed open receivers while not under pressure on numerous occasions.
2) The Niners have several young WRs with potential; but none of them scare you.
3) The Niners D is good but not elite. Solid. Can be be gashed in the run game and thrown over in the pass game.
4) Hyde a pretty decent NFL RB but nothing special.

The Titans:

1) Passing game is inconsistent. So is Marriotta. Only 12 TDs and has 14 INTs.
2) Delaney is the center of their passing game. Love the guy. Limit Delaney and you've greatly disrupted the Titan's passing game.
3) Two good, tough, skilled RBs. Only one (Murray) is a receiving threat.
4) Good solid D, that allows about 3 ppg more than the Rams.
5) Marriotta is mobile, but nowhere on the level of Rogers in the pocket or Wilson out of the pocket. I suspect he's not 100%.
6) Good oline that I thought would play better when I listen to the media types.

Gacrapolo missed open WR's???? Imagine that. winking smiley Nice post Rock. I think we can beat both these teams. You know our boys will be on a "mission to win the division" this week, then let's crush those Whiners with our second and third stringers!! Goooo Rams!!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watched Titans-Niners, a few observations

RockRam468December 20, 2017 04:45AM

Ramsdude241December 20, 2017 06:36AM

I watched a different game

RFIP189December 20, 2017 08:11AM

Steve166December 20, 2017 08:15AM