Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: couple of things

December 20, 2017 04:26AM
The one thing that still sings out to me all these years later is how the Raiders got JOBBED by the tuck rule
It's the lousiest rule ever devised in this game
Clearly, the guy was sacked and the ball was loose.

Not sure if La Fleur, or McVay are dissatisfied with their tight ends as receivers, but the targets for them have plummeted. It's a clear trend, and I am not sure if the staff has seen something they're unhappy with or if this just a recent string of games where one guy was dinged, then another, and one is a rookie, etc.

At some point, one would think they coming back to their TE corps is in order.

Odd how low the run defense is at 19, and high the pass defense at 3, and the overall makes it 3?

and most of all, I know it's great to have the top WR in stats for some folks, but that we have 3 guys in the teens in rankings is reflective of a well balanced, high octane offense. breaking 1000 yds rec doesn't hold as much for me as having a fleet of WRs that make for headaches at every turn for defenses.

last thing.
caught a stat on radio last night about the Jaguars. They own their own differential now between scoring and scoring allowed. They rank so high in that category that when balanced on history all the teams that have ever owned that stat have all gone on to the Superbowl. while I was sleeping that team has racked up some stuff.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FootballOutsiders week 15 rankings

LMU93304December 20, 2017 03:36AM

Re: couple of things

leafnose150December 20, 2017 04:26AM

Rams run D stats skewed by allowing a big run nearly every game.

RockRam122December 20, 2017 04:55AM

Re: Rams run D stats skewed by allowing a big run nearly every game.

LMU93135December 20, 2017 05:30AM

watkins

wv ram155December 20, 2017 04:44AM