Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NRR Going for a perfect fantasy football season this week

December 18, 2017 08:22PM
I was a bit concerned when Wentz went down last week as he is usually my starter, but I benched him for Goff as I was going to the game and did not want to be happy with Philly's offense doing well. (It would not have mattered as I had a bye, but still). While churning the depth of my roster, I've had a lot of positions locked from week 1. Gurley, Hunt, and Hyde at RB, Thomas (NO) at WR, Jacksonville for D, Ertz at TE, and Wentz at QB (since week 3). I was streaming kickers until settling on NO's kicker. I had Zurlein for week 5 only (he missed a field goal and I cut him so I would not be jinxing him). My number 2 WR is the only position that I've had to try to work match ups. This week I added Garappolo and Bortles but even though both were ranked higher than Goff stuck with Goff. I did not need the extra points as I won 146 to 85 (added bonus - my opponent had Jimmy Graham and Mike Davis so the rams shutting them down was doubly beneficial).

I should be favored next week as my opponent in the finals just lost Antonio Brown and my team has scored 270 more points than his over the course of the season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NRR Going for a perfect fantasy football season this week

The Professor264December 18, 2017 08:22PM