Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Todd Gurley 17 carries 154 yards in the first half!!

December 18, 2017 11:51AM
Speed_Kills
This man has exceeded my expectations. Just an incredible performance yesterday and honestly he had this kind of game I’m him against the Eagles too.

Something tells me the Titans are going to get a whole lot of Gurley next week.

Very proud of this young man. Working hard, buying in, and producing when presented with the opportunity. Not to mention his ridiculous passpro skills

What a player - All pro year for Todd Gurley

Agreed Speed!! He should be in the MVP conversation IMO. He looks really fresh considering it's this late in the year. We are lucky to have him. Great pick by Fisher!! Thanks for this positive Ram related post!! thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2017 11:52AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Todd Gurley 17 carries 154 yards in the first half!!

Speed_Kills432December 18, 2017 11:44AM

Re: Todd Gurley 17 carries 154 yards in the first half!!

Ramsdude212December 18, 2017 11:51AM

Re: Top plays from week 15 Todd Gurley

Speed_Kills164December 18, 2017 12:51PM

Re: Gurley, and the offensive line

leafnose163December 18, 2017 04:56PM

Gurley climbing Rams all-time rushing list...

LMU93155December 19, 2017 04:15AM