Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I called the Wentz injury back in September & again last week.

December 11, 2017 11:57AM
Living in PA I see A LOT of Eagle games/highlights. After watching the 1st game against the Saints, I posted here that if Wentz keeps diving head first, putting his head down taking on LB's & CB's that he would not see the end of the season.
I reiterated that last week after watching him against the Seahawks and noticing that he was still playing in that mindset/style of play.

His toughness in the pocket is unquestioned and it's what makes him a cut above other QB's in the NFL. Wentz needs to spend the off season watching Wilson and how he uses his mobility to drive daggers in the other team's hearts while never taking a solid hit. Wentz is too valuable to be diving in the end zone head first.

After the Sherman hit last year, Goff seems to have already learned this lesson. No scoring drive/game is so critical that it is worth risking your franchise's future QB to season or career ending injury.

Unlike RG3, I think Wentz is talented enough to win from the pocket or rolling outside the pocket without taking vicious hits.

Kevin P.
I would have put "NRR" but we were the ones who just took him out yesterday. Also, his loss changes the entire NFC playoff complexion.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I called the Wentz injury back in September & again last week.

guinnessram323December 11, 2017 11:57AM

Re: I called the Wentz injury back in September & again last week.

Rams43198December 11, 2017 12:22PM

Re: I called the Wentz injury back in September & again last week.

Ramsdude212December 11, 2017 12:35PM

I know you're kidding re. NRR

21Dog180December 11, 2017 12:57PM