Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tavon

December 10, 2017 04:21PM
I said this on the game board in (apparently) not friendly enough terms because it got deleted so here goes again.

1) I am 100% convinced he is a goner after the season, I mean a blind man can see it now.

2) It is laughable NOT to give him huge credit on the fake jet sweeps as to how much room it opens up for Gurley. Just watch the over head on Gurley's td run, Austin comes through the formation and TWO Eagles widen out because they KNOW if they don't they have zero chance of stopping Tavon if they give him the ball. Result is an EASY TD for Gurley.

3) On Goff's strip sack he has Tavon wide open in the flat to his left. And easy pitch and catch to get him the ball in space but Goff never even looks his way (I know, I know) but if he did flip it to him who knows what might have happened?

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tavon

RFIP230December 10, 2017 04:21PM