Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Josh Reynolds, and coaching

December 08, 2017 04:39AM
can't disagree

he did have an ankle injury, as did Higbee
noticed that Higbee was an afterthought in this last game with just one reception. think it was his only target

that neither seemed to be listed injuries as far as can remember was a bit of a surprise

getting Malcolm brown back for this game is a good sign
that he hasn't taken live snaps in some time is a bit concerning, and some rust will have to get knocked off doesn't relieve the pressure, but still......on blitz pickup and just being very good at running to daylight is a good thing

as to Reynolds?
of the group of rookies, he and Everett have the rougher transition.
not an excuse for him; the one ball was a straight drop.
would like every snap to give him confidence: this is truly where this staff has shown the ability to get the guys focused
There's no reason for me to be concerned that Josh isn't about to have another huge game. I still see him as that x-factor kid. you account for the others he's going to be open

the trifecta of receivers really is Gurley, Watkins, and Kupp
some hope that Higbee is in better shape. and that Everett is continuing his progress.
But Josh is going to get his looks. When McVay floods the field, Josh is the guy will get the least amount of attention. He's likely to be running free......just needs to get his hands in order.

absolutely no sign of Woods doesn't hold much promise for his return for the Seahawk game.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Josh Reynolds had a bad game last Sunday

Speed_Kills688December 08, 2017 03:13AM

leafnose287December 08, 2017 04:39AM

Classicalwit176December 08, 2017 03:05PM

joram144December 08, 2017 04:57PM

Re: I went back to the Giants game

Speed_Kills115December 09, 2017 03:16AM