Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MY GOD! What a difference a year makes as a Ram fan.

December 04, 2017 12:21PM
It was exactly one year ago today that the Rams made Fishface's extension official. We were in the throes of a season killing losing streak with Goff having yet to win an NFL game. We were last in the league on offense while announcing that Fisher would be back for 2 more years of a coach who had yet to lead us to a winning record, never mind the playoffs. Goff was looking like the definition of the term "bust" and Gurley looked like he may also have been over-hyped. Even to a die-hard like myself, the Rams were unbearable to watch. And unlike years past, I couldn't console myself by looking forward to drafting in the top 10 due to the fact that we didn't have a first round pick.

Exactly one year later, we have one of the, if not THE, most prolific offenses lead by one of the, in not THE, most promising prospect @ QB. Gurley is a rushing, receiving scoring MACHINE headed to the Pro-Bowl. We have THE most promising, innovative young HC in the league with the promise of better things yet to come. We are first place in our division playing for the #2 seed this Sunday and are playoff bound! We are also one of the, if not THE, most exciting teams to watch in the league.

Dec 4 2016 was my lowest point as a Ram fan. I have loved them since I was 5, and even my loyalty was being tested. I am known as "That Ram guy" in PA. Fast forward exactly one calendar year and I think that as a Ram fan I have more reason to be optimistic than any other fan in the league. We have the 2nd youngest team in the league and a coach who should only get better as he gains game experience. And now I'm scouring the college ranks to determine who the best fit is with our first round pick. The 32nd pick overall.

Kevin P.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

MY GOD! What a difference a year makes as a Ram fan.

guinnessram509December 04, 2017 12:21PM

I went ballistic that day

ferragamo79237December 04, 2017 01:16PM

Re: MY GOD! What a difference a year makes as a Ram fan.

chico n da rams248December 04, 2017 01:46PM

YES! Dec 4 2016 was worst day ever.

XXXIVwin275December 04, 2017 08:25PM