Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My dad posed a question to me regarding Kupp...

November 22, 2017 05:17PM
Don't the Rams have to bench Kupp or try Cooper, Reynolds or Thomas until they find someone that will make the clutch catches? They sidelined Tavon Austin what is that saying to the team if they do not do the same to Kupp?

As I explained that Kupp has made some great catches and runs good routes... he countered but he is not catching the ball when it is on him to make the game winning play. Goff is trusting him and McVay is trusting him and if Goff should not be going to Kupp so often then why don't they work the others into the equation to build the chemistry and see who can actually deliver. He added Kupp could become a great WR but he is not now. TA could do more than we allow him to do but he is not right now.

I think our issues are all addressable but in the first year of a coaching staff there will be some miss steps and some commitments that may have to be reevaluated. I can wait. I certainly have an opinion of what could be done but it may not be as simple as I think. I am curios what will be done.

Drama and mystery in Late November. I'll take it.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My dad posed a question to me regarding Kupp...

BumRap485November 22, 2017 05:17PM

Re: My dad posed a question to me regarding Kupp...

oldschoolramfan208November 22, 2017 06:04PM

Re: My dad posed a question to me regarding Kupp...

Ram_Ruler263November 22, 2017 08:00PM