Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yep, in many ways Saffold says what I feel about this Rams team

November 19, 2017 03:54AM
Saffold says: “It feels exactly like some of the guys on the Greatest Show on Turf teams told me what that felt like,” Saffold added. “You take the field every game and you expect to win. You expect to score points. A lot of them.”

That is exactly what I think starting (after the London game) every time Sunday rolls around and the Rams are playing. They're gonna score points. And when you watch the other players and hear what they say (like after that bad first half with Houston), they are really ticked off when they don't score a bunch of points. Not worried. Not: "Uh-oh, here it comes again just like all those bad years." Just so mad at themselves for not doing what they KNOW they can do because they've done it.

I am going into the Vikes game believing the Rams will win. Not predicting it or a score. But like Saffold, I EXPECT them to win knowing that there will be another good and worthy team they'll be doing battle against and losing is a distinct possibility. But that's sports. There will always be a winner and a loser. And sometimes its not what you expect or hope.

But, man, it feels good to feel the way I do.....and Saffold does. Because even if they were to lose today, I'll still feel the same next Sunday when the Rams play again.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

After years of suffering, Rodger Saffold is basking in the Rams winning

RamBill389November 18, 2017 05:50PM

Yep, in many ways Saffold says what I feel about this Rams team

RockRam199November 19, 2017 03:54AM

Re: Roger healthy

leafnose101November 19, 2017 04:40AM

I'm not there yet...

PeoriaRa118November 19, 2017 05:50AM