Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Both brilliant and erroneous

November 15, 2017 11:16AM
Rams43

Rams top corner Trumaine Johnson travels with opposing No. 1 receivers at times. This season for Minnesota, that’s been Thielen, though given that Diggs lines up outside more often, it might be more prudent for Johnson to play there. Johnson will travel into the slot, but generally only if it’s man-to-man coverage.

Aaron Donald. He typically aligns opposite the opponent’s worst guard. That’ll likely be veteran Joe Berger on the right side, given that on the left side Nick Easton, while less experienced, is a stronger athlete. Either way, the Vikings will have to slide their protection towards Donald.

I deleted the stuff that was good. Donald typically aligns on the weak side in an "under front" so he's going away from TE or the 3 receive side, typically. Sure, there can be exceptions, but he's not lining up on the weak sister of the guards.

As far as Johnson, maybe he's been in slot some, but I don't check every play, though I want them all, I don't watch 11 times to get locaion of everyone, but typically he's not in the slot. I've seen Joyner some and Robie-Coleman there...maybe aginst bunch sets or somethig
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Everything you need to know about the Ram-Viking Showdown...

Rams43369November 15, 2017 10:50AM

Both brilliant and erroneous

Blue and Gold174November 15, 2017 11:16AM

Re: Both brilliant and erroneous

CraigMatson125November 15, 2017 01:08PM

I have been watching some Vikings

Blue and Gold127November 15, 2017 01:13PM

Re: I have been watching some Vikings

CraigMatson111November 15, 2017 01:29PM

So Andy can see... Attachments

Blue and Gold139November 15, 2017 01:51PM