Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey Herd, We found our Ace in the Hole...HC Sean McVay.

November 13, 2017 03:11PM
There are times in life when you just know the "Winds of Change" are in the air. You get this feeling that the world is different, your life is changing in a positive way. You know it's going to be fun and exciting and a big turnaround from the same ol' dull routine. Most of all, you can't put your finger on it, but you know it's coming and there is nothing you can do about it.

Well Herd......Our change is HC Sean McVay.

He's not a yeller and a screamer. The younger generation understands him and his way of coaching.
OL coach Kromer quote after Houston game...."We had a problem, and Sean fixed it."
Ex coaches..."McVay knows football, plain and simple. I would hire him if I had the chance." "There is no doubt, McVay will be a HC sooner than later."
Ex players...."I learned more from McVay in 1 week of practice then I ever learned my entire football career."
Halftime adjustments....McVay thinks of ways to WIN at halftime. This team is DEADLY in the 3rd qtr.

Herd, we have our "Ace in the Hole" and he's our HC......Smart, enthusiastic, detailed, out of the box thinker, loves the game of football and above all, football is his passion.

Side note....I call him Sean "The KID" McVay to my friends and I always tell them, I LOVE IT WHEN HE SITS ON THE COOLER. The Kid is thinking football and concentrating on how to WIN the game.

Playoffs 2017......Go Rams.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2017 03:13PM by oldschoolramfan.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hey Herd, We found our Ace in the Hole...HC Sean McVay.

oldschoolramfan425November 13, 2017 03:11PM

Dumb question: Why the cooler?

EternalHorns214November 13, 2017 03:19PM

Re: Dumb question: Why the cooler?

oldschoolramfan96November 14, 2017 04:51AM

I hope he's our head coach for the next 30+ years

NewMexicoRam146November 13, 2017 04:18PM

I call him the Man from Nazareth

max134November 14, 2017 01:14AM