Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wouldn't shock me one bit if Rams had mediocre attendance this Sunday

November 09, 2017 05:22AM
Sorry LA residents, but I lived out there most of my life and am very familiar with the casual, who cares, attitudes even of sports fans.

It's one thing to get 17,000 people to a basketball game if the team has Magic Johnson and Kareen Abdul Jabbar and championships coming out their ears. It's quite another to get 70,000 people to an NFL game in the Coliseum.

Sure, that first game or two last year Rams fans filled the joint. But, yawn, the Rams aren't new anymore. Lots of other stuff to do.

If fans can't come out to cheer their 6-2, division leading, highest scoring in the league, highly entertaining team, it's an indictment on the LA fans.....and proof of what many of us thought that there was a reason that LA went without an NFL team all those years. A lack of fans would certainly not be on the Rams team or organization.

I truly hope that this mini-rant proves me wrong. I want to see the place rockin' and loud with Rams fans when I watch the game from Florida. This team deserves that support just as they deserved what little support they got later in the year, last year, as the lousy team they were.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams are finally back home, but will they get more love?

RamBill269November 09, 2017 04:56AM

Wouldn't shock me one bit if Rams had mediocre attendance this Sunday

RockRam132November 09, 2017 05:22AM