Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Quick observations on this amazing win.

November 05, 2017 11:51AM
In no particular order:

1. I wish I could see coach's tape for so many reasons, but especially for Whitworth. Did you guys notice the Giants' DB early on wanting NO part of him, and basically running away from Whitworth's blocking?

2. Goff is special when it comes to sensing the rush and escaping from it. He hasn't quite matched his escapism with throwing accuracy on the run, but he's already among the best QBs at moving out of harm's way. At 23, the accuracy will come, no doubt. He's got the hardest part down, which is instinctual. Is he a bigger Fran Tarkenton?

3. Littleton for All-Pro Special teams.

4. It was so great to see that bomb to Sammy. Got to keep him involved. Next week? Run some end-arounds, please!

5. Gurley isn't even the same player as last year. It's like the invasion of the body snatchers. He's better than he was as a rookie, and he was awesome in his first year. He's playing like a HOF guy right now. I'm not trading him for any running back in football at the moment.

6. I was worried early on about the Giants gashing the Rams via the run, but they adjusted and made up for this with turnovers. The Wade Phillips defense is getting better and better, and if they stay relatively healthy, they're going deep into the playoffs.

7. Watching the post-game show, which included Howie, I couldn't help feeling a bit of sadness that Chris Long is no longer a Ram. He was a great team guy, and he should have been a part of this amazing turnaround.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Quick observations on this amazing win.

Billy_T471November 05, 2017 11:51AM

+1.....nm

Arkansas Ram105November 05, 2017 12:38PM

Re: #7

leafnose216November 05, 2017 12:46PM

Re: yup

Speed_Kills107November 05, 2017 01:13PM