Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I’m enjoying the By Week

October 25, 2017 02:06AM
I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a by week. I think I just going to sit and savour being a solid (not mirage) 5-2. I haven’t been this hopeful since we last made the playoffs!

McVay and company seem to have done an incredible job through 7 games. I’m not saying we are heading to the SB this season, but being 5-2 gives me legit hope for a playoff spot.

I was more than happy being 4-2, but I was waiting for us to dominate a decent opponent. Well, they delivered in London! I was looking for improvement mainly in the form of focus and confidence. For at least 1 game, they showed it. They didn’t shoot themselves in the foot with dumb turnovers or penalities. Love the last TD drive in the 4th, something like 13 plays/80 yeards and heaps of clock! The drive wasn’t glorious, but it was still impressive! They imposed their will on a disheartened opponent!

I love how they have matured and stayed focused! The O didn’t win the game, the D didn’t win the game, the ST didn’t win the game - all 3 together won the game!

I’m to going to predict our final record, or say we are definitely headed to the playoffs, I taking this year 1 game at a time. This weeks game is basking in our new found hope!

Go Los Angeles RAMS!

couch potato smiley

BeachBoy
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I’m enjoying the By Week

BeachBoy361October 25, 2017 02:06AM

Agreed...

jemach165October 25, 2017 03:13AM