Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

some thoughts I've had since yesterdays win

October 23, 2017 06:58PM
Now I don't want anyone to think I've given up my pessimistic ways, but this team is really playing well. Anyhow, as we reach the midway point of the season these are some thoughts that popped into my head in no real order:

1. The demise of the Patriots seems premature. They are rounding into shape.

2. The NFC is wide open outside of the Eagles.
a. Minnesota has offensive issues
b. Cam is maybe the most bipolar QB I have seen ever.
c. I still don't trust N.O.s defense
d. I think the Falcons miss Shannahan more then its a SB hangover
e. Seattle has OL and offensive issues in general.
f. The packers are done.

3. The Super Bowl winner might be the team with the least amount of devastating injuries. The amount of serious injuries is mind boggling.

4. Whatever John Elway is doing at QB in Denver isn't working.

5. Carson Wentz is my MVP so far (NDSU homer alert...)

6. If Dallas keeps playing defense like they did yesterday they are going to be tough.

7. I'm glad I'm not a Cardinals fan today.

8. Have the constant injuries to Julio Jones finally caught up to him?

9. Boy do the Chiefs miss Eric Berry.

10. Minnesota might have a QB issue if Bradford gets healthy and Bridgewater is good to go. And it will be a 3 headed race.

My college thoughts:

1. man are there no real top flight CBs. I know the offseason will force a few up the board, but its just not there.

2. There are some real nice interior lineman and a couple of LTs this year.

3. I'm not convinced Darnold comes out this year.

4. I think Rosen is the #1 QB right now, but he has some Cutler to him that I just do not like.

5. I think depending on FA and cuts the Rams will look hard for a DE, Rush Backer, OL depth, MLB and a corner or 2.

6. I would grab up Myles Gaskin to replace TA in the later part of the draft and get some cap relief.

7. I know his size and arm limitations, but I like Jake Browning as a solid backup QB that could be had later on.

8. If the Rams had a 2nd round pick, Cam Smith would have made way too much sense.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

some thoughts I've had since yesterdays win

Deadpool562October 23, 2017 06:58PM

Very nice

FootballGenius172October 23, 2017 07:30PM

Re: Very nice

bigjimram21153October 23, 2017 08:33PM

Re: some thoughts I've had since yesterdays win

bigjimram21142October 23, 2017 08:31PM