Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Goff reminds me of Alex Smith some

October 09, 2017 12:25PM
Goff reminds me of Alex Smith some with skill sets, body style, movements, arm, etc.

Despite may disdain on how McVay approached the game yesterday, I still believe he is a good coach and has made a big difference in Goff's improvement.

Goff is very lucky that the change was made as his career was heading down a dark path with Fisher and he would have no chance of developing under Fisher.

Goff reminds me of Alex Smith, the new and improved Alex Smith. Smith really struggled early in his career and kind of had a light bulb go off with the little time he worked with Martz. This experience really turned it around for Smith I believe and now he is lucky enough to finally get some WRs and now has another great coach with the Chiefs.

The way these 2 work are very similar IMO (Goff and Smith) and both have their chance to recover from a bad start in their careers. The advantage Goff has is he didn't have to wait for so many years and has the opportunity to start building his skills and knowledge now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff reminds me of Alex Smith some

Rams_81266October 09, 2017 12:25PM