Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Observations while watch the tv copy right now....

October 09, 2017 10:48AM
Rampage2K-
zn
Rampage2K-
Terrible rule, but it was also a bad call.... No way to tell by video if Gurley lost complete control of the ball before his foot was out....should have been ruled Rams ball on one yard line.

Btw, the ball never hit the ground.

Like I said though, that is just a terrible rule to begin with...there is absolutely no logic as to why the other team gets the ball and a 20 yard gain to boot???

Terrible omen for what was to come that day that is for sure.

The good the bad the ugly.....TA TD run was good, the muffed punt that he recovered was bad, the one he fumbled was ugly.

Time to pull the plug on TA the punt returner.....if I see him back there one more time it will be one too many. Just a disaster waiting to happen.

Should have been 14- 0 after the Johnson pick....terrible block by Quinn on Wilson , he just completely whiffed on that one. 14-0 would has been huge!!! Could have been 21-0 considering the Gurley fumble....Game Over!!!

Defense playing their asses off holding on to 10-0 lead with 5 minutes to go in first half so far..... Wilson is so slippery or defense would have like 4 sacks by now.

Ughhh...Cody Davis misses what could have been huge tackle for loss on Lockett that could have changed to Hags TD to an FG.

Graham complexly stiff arms the DB for the TD catch right in front of ref and no flag...good lord.

My view of the game is pretty simple.

Seattle is a tough veteran team that made the plays.

Rams are a new young team that made some plays but not enough. (EG. my bet is that rookie Kupp makes that catch from now on.)

They were also let down by vets. Whitworth allows a sack/fumble after playing well all year and the year before. Without that sack/fumble, Seattle is only up by 3.

Zuerlein misses a field goal after being 7 for 7 last week.

If JZ makes that kick and if Whitworth doesn't allow the sack/fumble, it's a tied 13-13 game at the end and a FG wins it.

So this is a matter of coming through when it counts.

Seattle is used to doing that, this young Rams team isn't, especially when the vets uncharacteristically let them down.

I said before the game though that young teams stumble, and they could stumble but if you could still see the upward trajectory, then it would still look good for the future. And that's how I feel.

Yes, the Rams definately handed this game to them though... Out gained them by 140 yards and still lost. 5 turnovers is usually a recipe for disaster and it was.

Credit the Hawks for taking it.

I don't think it's just that the Rams handed it to them. Though as a general label on the box that's fine.

It;s not JUST that the Rams gave it away. Guys like Wilson and Thomas just made plays when they had to.

The Rams outgained them, and the Rams out "mistaked" them, and Seattle outclutched them. As in came through with clutch plays.

Anyway yeah I said before the game that a young team can stumble and losing this one does not change my view they are an ascending team. My bet is we agree...you seem to be saying that too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2017 10:49AM by zn.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Observations while watch the tv copy right now....

Rampage2K-454October 09, 2017 08:30AM

zn197October 09, 2017 08:42AM

Rampage2K-245October 09, 2017 08:47AM

zn148October 09, 2017 10:48AM

Steve154October 09, 2017 10:30AM