Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'd love a top 10 D at this time but.....

October 02, 2017 11:49AM
If they could just be a bend and don't break D that would OK. So many say that Tree and Barron aren't inside backers in a 3-4. I see that they have problems shedding blocks and get taken out of plays by O-Linemen. But at the same time IMO it also come down to the 3 cat's on the line. IMO I think AD is trying to make the play every down. If he would just play his spot and stay in the play and allow the backers to make the play this defense would work.

I watch the boys game and the gaps just were gone in that 1st half....AD was ridden out of his spot because he was too aggressive.
IMO this D needs to have the play-makers they have, but they need to stop trying to be THE play-maker.......AD is going to disrupt just being there and playing his spot and so can the others.....Brockers did that perfectly Sunday.....

IMO I think this D is supposed to be about having a couple of major guys but they also make sure those major guys don't try to do it all..this D is all about believing in the other guy.. just do the best you can in spot and someone will make the play.

Also IMO HEALTH is so important at this point on the D as well as the O. We got off easy last year really and sucked at the same time.

Finally I would love to see the hawks go down in a smack!!! They so deserve it......would love to see good ole Pete eating grass a mile a minute and need a stomach pump after the game.......

Kinda a fun to want to see the next game ain't it???????
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'd love a top 10 D at this time but.....

roman18462October 02, 2017 11:49AM

Hey Roman you and I were doing CPR on these guys

Los Angeles Lenny157October 02, 2017 04:17PM

They are going to have to be disciplined against Wilson

Atlantic Ram157October 02, 2017 09:13PM