Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams top moves

October 01, 2017 12:20PM
CROMWELL21
McVay
He saved this franchise. His demeanor. His passion. His leadership. Never though a 31 year old would have this affect.

Whitworth
He and Sullivan have transformed the line. I thought he just wanted a cushion for retirement. Older than the coach.

Agreed. Watkins was big, too. And I think he's going to pay major dividends over the course of the year, and they basically stole him from the Bills. But the ones you mention . . . yeah.

It's night and day for Goff, especially. McVay saved him, which is basically saving the franchise.

Thing is, I'm greedy. I always want them to get better. So if I'm the Rams, I still seek upgrades along the offensive line, at linebacker, and DE.

After today, I'm thinking they're legit playoff contenders. But for the Rams to whip playoff teams, they still need some upgrades.

They have the coaching, the staff, and will soon have the best facilities in the league. But they're still a few upgrades from whipping the best teams consistently. But the building blocks are there, especially at the "skill positions."
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams top moves

CROMWELL21310October 01, 2017 12:10PM

Re: Rams top moves

Billy_T119October 01, 2017 12:20PM