Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Growing (pains)!

September 22, 2017 01:28PM
Offense is beginning to jell, coaching and player upgrades on offense are paying dividends for Goff's development.
The ceiling looks high for Goff and this offense.
The line is not deep.
Short yardage with Gurley was atrocious. Can't get a yard from the goal line running up the middle is very concerning.
The team ran the ball with some effectiveness otherwise. Great mix on passing and running.
The defense is not coming together in the new system.
They looked more cohesive the first game of the season.
I wonder if AD coming in late isn't contributing to some scheme breakdowns.
Brockers is a beast, without him the line is in serious trouble.
The Secondary is much stronger than I anticipated, but injuries during the game had a profound effect on the defense as a whole and in particular the secondary.
Linebackers are small for this scheme.
In every game so far the other team has been successful running inside.
Special teams especially, the return team just about blew this game.
Too many penalties allowed SF to sustain drives.
Special team kicking and punting is a strength, they played well absent a kick off out of bounds.
Rams special teams gave the ball away deep in their own territory too many times. The defense came up big after the first turnover not so much after that.
The team showed some immaturity, not knowing how to knock out an inferior opponent.
Special teams failed to protect the ball; but GOFF didn't!
Injuries across the board are very concerning.
The team is not deep so being at or near full straighten is critical.
Our receivers took a physical beating. It was a very physical game.
The defense appears to be a work in progress and I feel good that coaching will get them back to respectability.
With the offense jelling a respectable defense will allow this team to compete in every game.
The defense must stop runs up the middle.
The RAMS WON ON THE ROAD IN SF despite the gaff's.
With all of the players that got banged up thank goodness they have a long week before the Cowboys game!
Growing pains suffered in many aspects, but the RAMS still one. The team and coaches will learn from this. That is a plus, plus in my opinion.
MOST EXCITED I HAVE BEEN FOR A SEASON IN A LONG TIME!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Growing (pains)!

hammer307September 22, 2017 01:28PM