Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 things I just don't recall from earlier in my youth of watching NFL footballl

September 17, 2017 03:32PM
1) All these weather delays??? I mean there's 10 a season now. I can't wrap my mind around why this is NOW when it sure never seemed to be that way before? I remember the one HOF game getting stopped back in the day due to thunder storms and that was like a major "what the heck just happened?" but now it seems to be a weekly occurrence!

2) All these injuries... I'm not even talking about the ACL's and stuff but how many guys limp off the field never to return then they are out for 1-2-3... weeks or more until they are "just right" to return. REALLY? This league is more pussified now than EVER! Back in the day it was played by gladiators and (almost) to the death yet guys stayed in games then "taped up" and played the next week...and the next week...

Damn I know I'm old but watching this crap drives me nuts! It's like the team rarley matters because you have to replace 1/2 of them anyhow....

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2 things I just don't recall from earlier in my youth of watching NFL footballl

RFIP356September 17, 2017 03:32PM

HOF game

six2stack121September 17, 2017 03:47PM

Re: HOF game

six2stack117September 17, 2017 03:51PM

Injuries don't surprise me...

JamesJM163September 17, 2017 04:02PM