Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chris Cooley was a heck of a TE too... nm

September 14, 2017 03:40AM
Speed_Kills
unlike the LA sports people they are invested in the Redskins they love them

And they know they have to win this game. They have the Raiders at home and then the Chiefs the following week. They are genuinely concerned about going 0-4.

I am listening to the Cooley (yes Chris Cooley) and Kevin show. The respect they have for McV is very strong. The Skins locker room respects him. Kevin has gone as far as to say this morning that its almost as if the locker room feels like they kept the wrong guy.

I don't get the impression that they think the Rams are that good but they are concerned that McV knows them in and out and the Eagles front had so much success against their oline. They are concerned about the Rams front and Wade Phillips. No real mention of Donald

I did chuckle a little because this city does love the Skins. It is a Redskin town period. The Nationals have been one of the best teams in baseball the last 5 years. The Capitols are perinielly the best hockey team in the NHL during the regular season before chocking yearly in the playoffs. Even the Wizards became a young hungry playoff team last year and look promising this year..... BUT THIS IS THE REDKINS' CITY and they very concerned

They feel like a loss to the Rams would be extremely damaging to the locker room

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay fan club still exists among Redskins...

Rams43462September 13, 2017 05:40PM

This. Right here...

Rams43209September 13, 2017 05:48PM

it's where being 31 goes out the window

LMU93112September 14, 2017 03:28AM

Re: I am listening to DC's ESPN Sports 980 right now

Speed_Kills196September 14, 2017 03:38AM

Chris Cooley was a heck of a TE too... nm

RFIP122September 14, 2017 03:40AM