Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Stopped at the gas station. Another car had radio on...

September 13, 2017 03:06PM
Saguaro
blaring and blaring about how horrible and incompetent Tolzien and the Colts are.

I couldn't hear enough to know whether it was a national broadcast or a local Cardinals thing.

AS LEGIT AS THAT MAY BE, I'm starting to get sick of hearing it.

I will be laughing myself sick if the Colts somehow, somehow get their backs up and beat the Cardinals, or at least make them sweat.

Any given Sunday, my friends.

I don't expect the same type beat down as the Rams handed Indy because if you understand NFL football you know that ANY team that gets blown out like last week then goes home, especially for their home opener, will always increase their performance dramatically after being kicked around all week by the press.

Indy will have better fight in them but IF they beat Arizona the Cards are DONE, COOKED.

Me? I see Arizona "squeaking" by this Sunday. Take the points.

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Stopped at the gas station. Another car had radio on...

Saguaro316September 13, 2017 03:02PM

Re: Stopped at the gas station. Another car had radio on...

RFIP173September 13, 2017 03:06PM