Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's just for Jared & 43....nm

September 12, 2017 09:47AM
RamBill
Rams coach Sean McVay building his 'I Love Me Room'

Alden Gonzalez

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Sean McVay's grandfather, John, is a humble man. But he allowed himself what he playfully called an "I Love Me Room," which he would fill with collectibles from his time as a New York Giants head coach and a San Francisco 49ers executive. McVay has one now, too. It's the family room of his Encino, California, home. And in there now is a football, gifted to him by Los Angeles Rams owner Stan Kroenke in the aftermath of Sunday's 46-9, season-opening victory over the Indianapolis Colts.

"We'll see if I can get enough stuff to have like what my grandpa did," McVay said with a smile late Monday afternoon.

The 31-year-old McVay had pretty much forgotten about his first win as an NFL head coach by then, but the football world was still captivated by what he did with a Rams team that generally lacked life as it navigated through a 4-12 record last year.

Read Complete Article
[www.espn.com]

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams coach Sean McVay building his 'I Love Me Room'

RamBill283September 12, 2017 09:46AM

It's just for Jared & 43....nm

RFIP120September 12, 2017 09:47AM