Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It is Monday Morning and I feel GREAT, and I am not even thinking of the up coming draft I am thinking playoffs

September 11, 2017 07:56AM
I have not had this feeling since the Warner years. I am looking forward to talk radio because I want to hear what they have to say. Last night I was on the computer bouncing back between 95.7 a Bay Area game. San Francisco area radio station hoping to hear fear in 9 er fans voice when they talk about the emergence of the Rams. (I did not hear any, it is mostly a Raider station). Then I tuned into 107.5 in Indy just to have them relive the beating, that they took. I know it sounds sick, but I loved it. They were questioning why they rehired Pagano, tried to convince themselves that if Luck was there it could have been different outcome. Then other poor beaten Indy Fans would come on and say, "We could not block anybody nobody could have helped us", "Goff is the real thing" "Why didn't"t we get McVay" I loved it!

ENJOY YOUR WEEK RAM FAN'S, THIS HAS BEEN ALONG TIME IN COMING! THIS IS OUR HOUSE!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It is Monday Morning and I feel GREAT, and I am not even thinking of the up coming draft I am thinking playoffs

Los Angeles Lenny349September 11, 2017 07:56AM

Re: It is Monday Morning and I feel GREAT, and I am not even thinking of the up coming draft I am thinking playoffs

oldmanram227September 11, 2017 10:21AM

get comfortable I think we are at the start of a really positive change.

Los Angeles Lenny187September 11, 2017 10:26AM