Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Only issues....

August 28, 2017 11:17AM
Agree with everyone -- I'm keeping too many tackles. Would cut Murphy and keep an extra DB.

J Johnson -- why hasn't he seen more playing time given his the round we drafted him in? Haven't read too much about him making an impression at training camp (think I read some were surprised to see him running with third team). He's had limited playing time in preseason games too. Don't think he's a starter so they wouldn't limit snaps to reduce injury risk. Seems like coaches have cooled on him.

Ebukam - annoying hes been dealing with nagging injuries. Keeping him on IR seems like the better move for now. Coaches seemed very high on him after the draft.

Harkey / Rogers - I'd take Harkey though its entirely possible McVay has a more defined role for Rogers that he hasn't wanted to show during preseason

M Christian - I tried to got off of game film versus listed position, and seems like he was taking snaps at both safety and NCB. He has been the funnest DB to watch, he's everywhere. Hope he makes the roster regardless of position. NCB might be more appropriate though

Hartfield - he's been decent but would prefer Peterson get a shot ahead of him if there's room

Orlovsky - agreed he should be cut, would prefer a free agent QB over him but don't think anyone expects us to carry three arms

Blythe / Donnal - hard to evaluate Donnal since he missed so much playing time, but have him making roster for depth / experience. Blythe has been the epitome of mediocre. Wouldn't be surprised if he makes PS but would rather not see him on the roster

thanks 43 and all for the warm welcome and responses smileys with beer
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Current Depth Chart & Active 53 Projection Attachments

ram99500August 28, 2017 09:14AM

Re: Current Depth Chart & Active 53 Projection

Rams43234August 28, 2017 09:38AM

Only issues....

CROMWELL21221August 28, 2017 10:12AM

Re: Only issues....

ram99238August 28, 2017 11:17AM

Re: Current Depth Chart & Active 53 Projection

BC Ramsfan289August 28, 2017 10:27AM