Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That was awesome

August 27, 2017 03:25PM
Ramsfan1971
Ok- So the play of our Ram starters was not the most hope inspiring. There were other players that had a good night such as Reynolds. What inspired me the most last night was our opening drive that ended up in the Red Zone, with a fumble, recovery for a TD by the Chargers. The Drive was impressive, but the most impressive was once the fumble was picked up by a Charger LB, he had a clear path-85 yds- to the end zone. In the past, you may see a receiver try to chase him down, but usually they give up once they see they have no chance. I was at the game last night. My heart dropped with the fumble and recovery. I could hear fans behind me saying "oh no, here we go again!" But while that Charger LB ran uncontested to the end zone, ONE RAM was giving chase 80 yds all the way to the end zone even though there was no chance for him to catch him. It was our 36 yr old, 6' 7" 340 lbs LT - Whitworth playing all the way to the whistle. That dedication in a preseason game will spread to the rest of the OL and team. I hope all of the young players are shown that tape over and over again. Yes, we had a bad game last night by our starters, but the example put forth by Whit will make a difference late in games this season.

And he wasn't half-assing it either, just going thru the motions. He was sprinting HARD. If that LB had stumbled Whit woulda been on him.

That was beautiful to see. Made me think of Barnes from a little while back. PHENOMENAL pickup.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Most Inspirational Play Last Night.....

Ramsfan1971684August 27, 2017 11:59AM

Re: Most Inspirational Play Last Night.....

fearsomefoursome328August 27, 2017 12:45PM

I literally used it as a learning tool for my kids

stlramz237August 27, 2017 01:02PM

THE FANATIC376August 27, 2017 03:06PM

Killrazor218August 27, 2017 03:20PM

I think you're right. 77 tearing down the field after Ingram was good. nm

GreatRamNTheSky254August 27, 2017 03:24PM

That was awesome

Suh-weet!240August 27, 2017 03:25PM