August 20, 2017 06:24PM
I am 100% convinced the Rams ARE NOT going to be the 32nd ranked offense this season. I know it is only preseason, but there are many positives to take from this team so far. First and foremost, they are so much BETTER COACHED this year. It all starts with that. It shows in so many areas. I have no idea if Goff is going to be a Stud or a Dud? Under Fisher, I had so many, many doubts. Under McVay & Co., I feel so much more positive. I feel Goff will put in maximum effort in all facets of the game. Last night, was just the beginning. The Rams offense (if healthy), should just continue to get better and better. They are so young in the skill positions. Their greatest weakness is depth along the OL. I know they are not an elite team, but I think they are going to be a fun team to watch and grow under McVay. I have not been anxious to watch the Rams in many years. But, I can't wait for the season!!!! If healthy, I think the Rams are going to be a team NOBODY is going to want to play anymore.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I Am 100% Convinced

RamFanInPA768August 20, 2017 06:24PM

Re: I Am 100% Convinced........

oldschoolramfan245August 20, 2017 06:55PM

Re: I Am 100% Convinced........

Atlantic Ram245August 20, 2017 07:59PM