Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disagree in a lot of areas.

August 19, 2017 09:05AM
No way they keep 4 RBs plus a FB. It'll be 3 plus a FB. I like the list, but unless Davis can't get the fumblitis under control, he'll be the keeper and Aaron Green goes to the PS. I don't see Dunbar being kept; I see and injury settlement coming. However, depending on how things like up, it is possible to keep both Green and Davis on PS and the 3 RBs would be Gurley, Brown and Dunbar.

Next, I think they'll keep 4 TEs including Harkey. Harkey gives you a lot. He can play move or in line TE. He's an awfully good blocker.

Williams will surpass Murphy on the oline (if he hasn't on the depth chart I don't know why), and Eldrencamp will surpass Blythe. IMO, Elderencamp is already better. They'll keep 9 OL and not 8. Having plenty of depth here is critical for Goff and the offense. Add Wichman to the list but don't sleep on a trade that brings in a Guard or a OT/Guard vet.

They will keep 6 WRs, not 7. Spruce will be the odd man out, otherwise I agree with the list. There just isn't enough balls to go around for 7 WRs and the way the TEs will be used by McVay.

6 not 7 on the DL; Purcell won't make it.

I agree with 9 DBs, but it won't be 4 CBs and 5 Safeties, it'll be the other way around. Isaiah Johnson goes and Troy Hill or Christian stays.

If they do let the 3rd QB go, they're going to have to pick a QB for the PS. No way you go into the season with only 2 QBs; doesn't even work well for practice and scout team. If I was them, I'd get a rookie or 2nd year QB who was really athletic and fast so they could practice against that kind of QB. There will be some available on cut down.

9 LBs seems like an awful lot. I know they typically play a huge role on STs. But that still seems too rich to me. I think they'll go with 8. It'll be Price that they cut and hopefully he gets through to PS.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams 53-man roster projection: Post-training camp edition.

Rams43771August 19, 2017 06:14AM

Re: Rams 53-man roster projection: Post-training camp edition.

Hollywood Ram325August 19, 2017 06:24AM

Wanna see Green tonight and I thought

ferragamo79311August 19, 2017 06:32AM

Steve293August 19, 2017 07:06AM

Quite a few interesting twists, huh?

Rams43245August 19, 2017 07:16AM

Disagree in a lot of areas.

RockRam367August 19, 2017 09:05AM

Re: all interesting

leafnose258August 19, 2017 10:14AM

reggae227August 19, 2017 10:05AM