Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Question: Watching Ram's Online

August 13, 2017 01:59PM
I have used Directv to stream games using a PC, Laptop and PS3. I also tried the typical websites ie;Firstrowsports and others. A few years ago I tried SOPCAST but am not sure that it's still around. I have also used Kodi to stream them as well. Some Kodi addons are better than others. Made in Canada and Sports Devil seem to work best for me. I got similar results both ways. Directv had great HD quality picture but would seem to "buffer" at the worst possible times. Kodi apps had less picture quality (maybe 480p to 720p) but buffered less. Keep in mind that Kodi is just using the same websites to stream them to your TV just as if you were on a PC.

For me, the biggest let down is the buffering and it happens on both ways. I currently have a 100mbps connection and just tried it on Kodi. Some links are better than others so you must search to find the best stream. I love to see it on my TV but the pic quality will usually be better on a PC monitor due to the resolution. I previously posted a ink to a reddit site that post many many links to all the games on gameday so your odds are better of finding a good stream. I will post the link below again for you. Hope that helps you some. smiling smiley

[www.reddit.com]

Go Rams!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Question: Watching Ram's Online

Ram49594August 13, 2017 12:21PM

Re: Question: Watching Ram's Online

Ramsdude362August 13, 2017 01:59PM

2 free PS games from game pass

zn257August 13, 2017 02:08PM

been using the redddit site.........

21Dog243August 13, 2017 02:11PM

Re: been using the redddit site.........

Ramsdude306August 13, 2017 03:27PM

the buffering is erratic

21Dog192August 13, 2017 03:44PM