Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Goff needs more reps

August 13, 2017 02:14AM
Did you think he was going to play more than those first 2 series?

Honestly if Dallas doesn't fumble the punt I'm not so sure Goff comes back in the game at all.

Does he need more work? Absolutely.

But this has nothing to do with Mannion and everything to do with protecting your starting QB and getting him out the game in 1 piece with a good vibe of playing well while he was in.

Also, once Whitworth came out there was no chance of Goff staying in and you saw why!

And make NO MISTAKE, they MUST KEEP WHITWORTH HEALTHY OR THE SEASON IS O-V-E-R. At this time he is more important than Goff!

Finally, for any of you NON west coast folks who actually watched the game to completion CONGRATULATIONS! Your better fans than me! I dvr'd it and hit the hey in the 3rd Q as watching that trash was like drinking an entire bottle of NyQuil!!!

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff needs more reps

GreatRamNTheSky356August 13, 2017 01:27AM

RFIP189August 13, 2017 02:14AM

I'm a West Coast guy............

21Dog134August 13, 2017 04:19AM

Saban23152August 13, 2017 04:26AM