Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Report from Kurt's Hall of Fame speech.......

August 07, 2017 10:43AM
LOTS of fans for Warner, pleasantly surprised ( 75% w/ Rams stuff & 25% Arizona). It was really close who had the most between Rams, Denver (TD) & the Dolphins (Taylor) ~ us 3 had the most. Only a hand full of Seachickens (Easley ) & a little bit of Chargers people for LT, but not that much at all. The thing that surprised me the most, was the lack of Dallas people. I know it was Jerry Jones & not a player, but still surprising given the way those guys travel. Ran into Chris Mortenson in the restroom, and walked by Herm Edwards : Dave Wandstedt : and Howard Griffith ( FB with the Broncos) all on the way to our seats. Wasn't sure if it came across on TV but they tape the presenters intro. and show it on the big screens now, instead of having em' read it live like in previous years. Probally a good idea, saves time. Was only the 2nd time I've gone = went in 1999 for Dickerson. So much nicer now that they hold it in the new stadium (holds around 22,000). Also had a fireworks display over the scoreboard @ the end, another cool new touch. God Bless ya' #13, there will never be anyone else again like you !!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Report from Kurt's Hall of Fame speech.......

Paydirt432August 07, 2017 10:43AM